View Single Post
Old 25-01-2019, 03:43 AM   #532
Straight 3

I am currently:

Sometimes (Today) I'm intensely seething inside from everything I go through secretly, mostly all that I keep bottled up inside. Life has robbed me! I will never get back the years and what life stole from me - all part of a corrupt system of game players and rules/policies set against me; at every turn. I didn't stand much of a chance and the cards were always stacked against me.

I look every day my age (and more) physically from the years of anguish and damage. I can't get those years back and life stomped on me every time I tried to get back up on 2 feet. I got so used to being kicked while I was down and smacked down, I know nothing else...expected nothing else. Never caught a break any opportunities that even came my way were removed sadly by people that I mistakenly thought were fighting on my side.. when nothing could've been further from the truth.

And to add insult to injury (or the other way around) I have to own all that because I allowed an opportunistic world to swoop in take the wheel .

Straight 3 is offline   Reply With Quote