View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 10:37 AM   #8
Belt
Nerd

I am currently:

Look who's to say you're not depressed-no one can say 'They understand' because everyone's situation is different-if you feel upset-then you can feel upset. It's a free freakin' country! Nobody should tell you how you should feel, ever.

Could you talk to your colleages? Or would it just be better to get that new job? Maybe a change of scenery would do you good-I find when I'm depressed that changing schedules etc. really helps. It's like a breath of fresh air-you're brain can't trick you into saying, "It's the same place-My life is so dead etc."

Sounds difficult about your girlfriend. Does she know about this? You feel pain when you talk to her-is it because you're don't want to cause her pain? Talk about this to her-don't just leave because 'you can't deal with a relationship' You might need her support through this-and you never know maybe she wants to help you too.

Exams are exams-if you fail, you can re-sit. But just take comfort in that you know you're usually very good-and that it was an 'off day' you've got ability-that's something to be proud on, focus on it.

Are you catholic? If not-do you really think talking to a priest will help? Could you make that clear to your family? Maybe being independant about who you choose to talk to will help you gain some confidence?

You're not screwed up-I promise, you're just going through some rough patches. And you're dealing with it. There's no reason to be ashamed-you're fighting this, struggling, but at least you're fighting! That's so much better than just standing aside and letting all manner of bad happen.

Hold on dear

Robyn x

"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."

Belt is offline   Reply With Quote