View Single Post
Old 16-11-2015, 03:18 PM   #11
nowhereman

I am currently:

Please don't hurt yourself or get too drunk (I know it's easy for me to say but not as easy to do, or not do rather) I hope you can get your travel pass replaced, I lost mine once and was able to get it replaced, but I don't know if mine was the same thing as yours, but hope you get it sorted.

I knew he still loved you, I think skype would be even better and more fun than fb messages! I'm glad he was able to help you though that bad thought, I don't know if this will help, but try to keep in mind that as strong and as tempting as those kind of thoughts can be, you don't have to act on them, you are stronger than you think, and the thoughts will eventually pass. I know it doesn't feel that way in the midst of it, and again it's easy for me to say, but I promise you, it's taken me so long to realise it myself. You're not alone either, ok?

Ps. I'm also so glad that you've been able to write a little more of what's going on. I know that's not easy to do but you've made start. I'm proud of you xx

Last edited by nowhereman : 16-11-2015 at 03:20 PM. Reason: to add a ps.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote