View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 08:11 AM   #1
Mek
BeTrayaL_N_DeCePtIoN

I am currently:
The Past that haunts..Sexual abuse trig

It all began at an early age. The one man that was suppose to protect and keep me safe, is the one who betrayed me. See at first, I thought it was normal. I guess that was in the beginning when it was only touching. I feel ashamed knowing that I liked it, i was to young to realize it was wrong, and only understood that it felt good. I actually use to look forward to "my special time with daddy". Knowing this makes me sick and want to vomit, and yet somehow I still did. Over time it progressed to oral and then vaginal penetration. At the age of tweleve my own "daddy" stole my life. He took it all away. I will never get to experience so many firsts. He stole that from me. The first experiment, the first touching, the kissing, the first time having sex. I guess maybe that is why I feel like I am a lesbian. I dont feel safe alone with any man, because of him I have issue. I have intimacy issues, I have commitment issues, I have boundary issues, I guess Im just really one big issue!

When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the beauty in the world between her eyelids; when she raises them I see only myself in her gaze. - Unknown

Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
7 Hugs Given By :