View Single Post
Old 15-06-2018, 12:10 AM   #1
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:
Seven years baby!

Another year has passed and I have achieved some things. Not only that but I am another year free of SI (making it 7 years free!)

1. I had to have a change of cpn. I coped fine and am honest with my new cpn however due to a bad experience I am wary. So far she seems ok.

2. Although I abused alcohol last year I managed to stop myself and so far this year I am continuing to use alcohol responsibily. In addition when I was abusing alcohol I didn't make it too prolonged.

3. I continue to go swimming most weeks (I don't go during half term because the kids stress me out).

4. I meet with my friend most weeks for coffee. This is a good thing because I struggle with getting out of the flat when I am having a bad day.

5. I didn't end up IP last year.

6. I have bed and I haven't binged once last year.

The only downside is that I have still yet to do anything regarding learning Italian. I am also secretary for a sports day for people with disabilities but it's not going ahead again this year once again but when I did it I managed the workload fine.

So that's it! I feel as though SI is part of my past and that's something that I will never do again. As I have said previously once I get to 10 years free I will post on Facebook (the majority of people on there don't know that I SI ). Here's to another year free!

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :