View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 02:44 PM   #2
Nici-x
tired of fighting...

I am currently:

Hi darling, i can relate and understand to how anxious and panicky you are probably getting about this. Its understandable that you are nervous about it.
A bowl of cereal a day reaaally isnt enough. I know you probably know about all the health risks with starving yourself but please, this is so dangerous for your health.

At RYL, we can not give you tips on how to hide your eating disorder, because we wouldnt be helping you then would we babe, we would be just helping you hide this illness.
Im going to be honest, its going to be hard to get out eating all day without someone questioning, so i think you should prepare your meals.
Perhaps eating healthily throughout the day. Like take a packed lunch where you could have a sandwich, an apple. Then take something light for snacks like fruit again. I can understand how scary this feels when you have been eating so little. But, you really should eat more. Even if you eat truck loads of crap all day, your not going to gaiin alot. If you eat healthily throughout the day, then this will be fine, and will be good for your body. Also, if you eat regularly, you will find you wont get tempted to eat crap as much.
I hope this goes ok for you and good luck.
By the way, are you recieving any kind of help for your ed? I think it would be wise to seek some help. You really dont deserve to have to live with this ed.
x x x

[If you think you can win, then you can win. Faith is necessary to victory]

Nici-x is offline   Reply With Quote