Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

UPDATE CHATER 3!!!!!!!!!!
the shattered life
chapter3 dark moon café
link to song playing in the background of car ride
(https://youtu.be/YTvIG6gHMh0 )

as we got to the café she looked up at the table where two boys were sitting and i was scared of being bullied again but i looked at Kaci and she reassured me that everything was going to be okay so I sat down with them and we ordered our coffee then one of the boys asked "what's your name?" I responded quietly "um...Zoey" "have you ever been to the dark moon café Zoey?" I shook my head no then one of the boys who had short black dyed purple hair who wore a dark grey hoodie said" you came over on a good day Kaci is going to read her poetry on the mike tonight. I'm Dante Andrews and by the way that's Damien Anderson" he said pointing to the other boy the had brown medium short white dyed patched hair who was also wearing a olive green jacket then suddenly the first announcement of the person to speak in open mike night was heard.. it was Kaci as her beautiful name was being called everyone snapped their fingers and when place finely got quiet she began speaking......

"hear me by kaci

hear me as i walk though this dark endless night
hear me as your words burn my heart like a cattle brand
hear me as all my pain is put on mute like a t.v. with no sound
hear me as the swirling darkness overcomes me
hear me as the silence engulfs me whole
CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

thank you all for listen......"

as she finished reading her poetry i was so awe struck by the way that the word were said and written so powerfully because i could tell that she was bearing her very soul with each word that was flawlessly spoken....... she came to the table and asked everyone "so what do you all think about it?" "little sis i think we all agree that it took alot of courage and you are truly amazing!!" Damien said and we all did agree with what he had said... i for one would be scared if i ever had to show my poems to someone in real life.. let alone a café full of people!!!

"thanks everyone i really needed that!!!" she said with tears in her eyes... as i watched the love and support of her family and friends flowing out from their hearts i couldn't help but think of wanting to be their friends too........ "i know you all don't know me very well but i was just wondering if we could be friends?"....... i was fully expecting them to laugh in my face because thats what most people do... i was preparing for the onslaught of laughter but then they did something that was different then what i had know people to do..... they all said "of course you can!!!!!!!" "really? thank you so much!!" i said as i joyfully hugged each of them. as we began to talk about life... i learned alot about them. like they were all in advancement placement classes and all met each other in different ways Kaci and Damien were brother and sister he is a freshman in collage studying to be a writer but since they are each others favorite family members they hang out together alot when he's home from school Damien and Dante met while in school and while im learning about them i start doing what i really didnt expect me to do.. tell them about me i told them a tiny bit about my hospital stay... but not all of it.... not about the only one who knows the real me...... definitely not about her...

as the time grows from day to night and our coffee went from full to empty we all part way me with Kaci and the two boys Dante and Damien by themselves "bye!" i said happily after i got in Kaci's car and told kaci my address i put on my seatbelt then we both sat in wordless silence with only the song cover in the background which was one of my secretly favorites until she says "no matter what.....i want you to know that im going to understand what youre going through and if i don't............... i will try my hardest to understand and also my ears are always here to listen to you but only if you're ready ok?" she looked at me with such a powerful galaxy filled with compassion and empathy that it rendered me speechless all i could was nod..

as i was lying on my bed i was thinking about the events of today i realized that kaci spoke like her... like rainbow wings today in her car!! so i tried calling her but she didnt answer her phone... while my mind raced like a speeding car on a racetrack with thoughts of how similar they were but soon after my thoughts calmed down after realizing that although they were similar they were also different rainbow wings was---- all of a sudden interrupting my thoughts my phone rang with a text from kaci

kaci: hey zoey sorry i didnt answer my phone when you called i was finshing some homework

(i had to think of something fast or else she would think something was wrong so i quickly texted back..)

zoey: im sorry to bother you but i was just wondering how you were after the café today?

kaci: im doing ok.. i just have alot on my mind lately ok sweetie? thanks for careing about me <3

(now i was curious about what she was thinking so i texted back)

zoey: like what sweetie?

kaci: everything and nothing at the same time but i dont want to talk about the details but thanks for asking though <3

Zoey: your welcome! meet me at the library tomorrow at lunch?

kaci: sure i will sweetheart! <3

zoey: you have the sweetest heart of all kaci <3

kaci: you too hun!! <3 *hugs you* good night!

Zoey: *hugs you too*

the next mourning at school i was in the hallways and i saw kaci in cozy looking grey arm warmers and black shirt with black jeans but instead of her smiling she was crying i said nothing and i hugged her and she hugged back we held each other without saying a word untill she calmed down and told me that two kids had done to her in the restrooms.... one forced her down while the other pulled out his dick and forced her to lick it but she didnt tell me who they were or why those monsters did or what happened afterwards though. but still i wanted to hunt them down and unleash hell upon them but i wanted to be there for her even more so i held her in my arms and reassured her that everything was going to be ok while secretly thinking about a way to open a gateway to the deepest depths of hell and throw those bastards in there.

as the bell rang we were forced to let go of each other "do you want me to walk you to your class? "i asked her "yeah id like that" she said smiling i love her smile! it was at that moment that i decided that i would show her a little fragment of my hidden shattered heart but i would do so in the place where we began.... so through the hallways to her class

we walked side by side and....

hand in hand

Last edited by Darkwings44 : 25-09-2020 at 03:48 PM. Reason: added more to it

just another floating iceberg in this ocean we call life...….

Am I a failure from birth
Is misery what I deserve
Am I just so void of love
That I'm never good, never good enough
~citizen soldier-never good enough

Darkwings44 is offline   Reply With Quote