View Single Post
Old 24-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #6343
squirrelspit

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Pixie View Post
We are going to ask Peters parents to take us there when we go to stay with them for new year because it looks good much more choice than mothercare near us.
Im not kidding, give yourself at least half a day. the place is bloody huge. theres an entire floor for 'bits' you know, nappies, baths, toiletries, clothes, change mats etc etc etc, then theres another floor JUST for prams, then theres a top floor for all nursery furniture etc. Each floor is about 4 times the size of a normal mothercare.

We got our pram there (obaby zesu) and my stepdad flirted so successfully with the sales woman that we got it for £180 or something. :P

Quote:
How are you and Oliver getting on? :)
Wonderfully thanks. Although his sleeping is getting worse instead of better. He'll do up until about 4am only waking up a few times, and then hes awake every 45 minutes to eat but he is never ready to get up until 9.45... cluster feeding i think they call it.

I dont mind really cos he sleeps in the same bed as us so it doesnt really disturb me (except the being kicked in the stomach when he half wakes up).

Yesterday i gave him a taste of mashed broccoli. Funniest face ever.

I hope the midwife you have this time is a bit more sympathetic. I think that as you start to feel more confident in the pregnancy its self you'll feel more confident ensuring you get treated the way you want to.

Sunshine thats great.. and will surely cut down on grocery expenses? Hows his teething coming along? You must both be tired!

squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote