View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 05:56 PM   #2
monicaplemm

My Introuction

Hi all! :) I am really happy to have found this site. I am in the stage where I know that I harm myself, and I know it is due to my constant insecurities about myself amongst other issues. I decided to join because I need help. This is honestly the first time I have ever said that and meant it from the bottom of my heart. My self-harm and my constant negative thoughts are not only affecting me but also those close to me such as my boyfriend and friends. I have only told one family member about me harming myself and she was helpful, but for some reason, I did not feel completely satisfied. I am getting to the point where I think I am a lost cause. I don't want to be a lost cause. I don't want to push away the ones I care about, but I know I am doing so. I feel like I can't open up to them without them judging me or them deciding that they don't want to be around me anymore. I need help. I need strategies so that I don't feel that every time I am upset with myself, I have to hurt myself. I really like the idea of posting to this forum because I can get out all my emotions without any type of backlash. So please, please, please, I am begging you all. Please help me find ways to stop harming myself and truly loving myself.

Sincerely,
Moe

monicaplemm is offline   Reply With Quote