View Single Post
Old 20-02-2019, 06:31 PM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
UC needs to change

Last night I was watching a programme on channel four about the universal credit and I was really intrigued on how the Goverment has made such a error on rolling out the universal credit with people having not enough to buy basic foods and one couple had to days and weeks on very little food because of the delayed payments and I just feel that their need to be a better way so that those who are ill disabled or mental health conditions don’t get sicker as result an those who declared fit also don’t in a bad state and developing health issues as result of uc.

It may me realise that there needs to be a better solution

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote