Thread: Spice Addiction
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2012, 04:49 AM   #12
mat
it never ends.

I'm probably not going to sound to nice but spice?? Really?? Spice is like fake weed. Or was. People complaned they failed piss tests cause there used to be thc in spice now they just straight up took it out, now its just simply ****ing k2. Horrid. Its stupid, a 30 min high that can cause you to seize and ****. Just buy the ****ing chemical on the internet mow your yard put the chemical in your grass clipings and smoke that. **** paying 15 20 dollars for 5-10 grams where you are out of it anyway quicker than weed. Spice makes you feel dumb cause that's what it does to you. You can pick someone who has smoked spice for a year out of a crowd. Same with someone who has done xtc or meth way too much.

12 step program doesn't work for everyone , but that's where you put your shoes on and try it. Find out what works for you, there is not instruction guide on sobriety or life, even tho people think there might be, there's not.

There's a really simple bottle of pills you can get for like a dollar. You will trip your ****ing ass off if you manage to even be able to keep breathing through the whole thing.

Spice is awful. I had a roomate who would do anything for a hit of it. Its not even worth anything. Just the simple fact that it doesn't really do anything after the first time is in my book enough reason t not want to do it.

Quit being difficult if you really want help & just try. Yu will notice you're probably harder on yourself than other will be.

Sorry for being a dick at all, but ****, spice is garbage.