View Single Post
Old 25-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #23253
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Days Gone Bye View Post
Gee thanks, i asked her about meds because i keep going up and down, its in the down places where i wanna od so yes its a risk ( its always been a risk) but at the same time meds can reduce the desire too.I am sick of ending up in hospital on and IV line because ive overdosed, im sick of harming myself and needing to go to A&E, so having meds that help with the depressive patches/ irrational thoughts and impulsive behaviors would actually help me. I have meds to take as required and ive teken them as required in over a year ive not od'd on them.. ive od'd but not on them because i know they actually help when i remember too and am able to take them.

In that case explain to her you feel med could help and as you feel you could be at an overdose risk to make it safe, if you could be prescribed weekly or daily instead of monthly. Im sorry but your first post did come across to me as you only wanted the pills to overdose on, so sorry if it offended you. I think you can ask but push for weekly so it seems like you are trying not to overdose on them and its a less of a risk. Or if there is anyone that can take your meds and keep them for you giving you one a day (like parents)

How the new flat mark?

How are you kat?

Thanks dash, i dont buy them as they are too expensive for me ha ha, as i can get the 2ltr ones for £1 and that does about 5 days. I just stuck a note on the fridge as every time i open that door i get so angry about it, its more the fact though they saw me come in and put it in the fridge, so it wouldnt have been too difficult to ask. How are you doing?

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote