View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 05:19 PM   #80
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Thanks. I told my psychologist how I'm feeling and he phoned the crisis team who phoned me later on. I said to my psychologist that I don't want to go into hospital so the crisis team had that information but told me that it is an option. I've to get a call from the place where my support worker is from tonight and I've to phone the crisis team tomorrow. My CPN is back from her time off on Monday and is going to phone me. I'm worried because right now I think I can hold on but when I was with my psychologist, and many other times, I have felt so desperate and unsafe and that's bound to come back. I'm meeting up with my brother tomorrow and I had plans to do something serious after that, just to meet up with him one last time. I don't know if going into hospital will help because it's for such a short time - I think I'm allowed up to a week but probably wouldn't be in as long as that.

I'm sad because I only have one session left with my psychologist. We won't be exploring my values and how I can move forward in my life because I have wasted the two sessions when we were supposed to start doing this. I really wish my sessions weren't ending. A lot of the time they're the only thing I hold on for, for me.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is online now   Reply With Quote