View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 09:31 AM   #1987
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_step_closer View Post
These are not just some men, they are an integral part of my life and have a lot of power over things. Even if they hadn't told me to overdose this time round I still know the importance of doing that to protect other people and to punish myself so I would still hope to do it. If it was someone else who said they had to overdose to protect people and punish themselves I would of course not want them to do it and would suggest doing something more seemingly realistic to help other people and would say that it's not their job to protect people and that people can't fully be protected. I am totally different from everyone else though, I am worthless and am only here to suffer and to try and protect people.
What makes you different to everyone else? I believe that everyone has inherent value so no one is worthless. It would take a lot to convince me that you are somehow an exception to this rule!

The sad truth is that there is no 'magic' way to protect people. We can do what we can practically to help vulnerable people, but something abstract like taking a lot of pills cannot have any protective effect on other people.

Are these men more insistent/present/loud when you don't have aripiprazole?

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote