View Single Post
Old 16-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #20209
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Aw Helen, I'm sorry that you woke up at 4am. :( I've woken up early like that before and it sucks... waking up at 12:45am is not fun either, especially when you don't get back to sleep until 9am and then only for an hour!! (I got up in between times and spent some time on WoW, journaling, etc...) Ugh. And yeh, remember, the nightmare's just a dream, a really bad one but still just a dream, it's not true. Hope you manage to sneak a few winks here and there today somehow!! *cuddles*

*hugs Arwen* Nice to meet you; I'm April. I think I've seen you around here once or so before? but I'm not sure. Sorry.

*cuddles Kahlia* I'm sorry that the crisis team and hos are so rubbish. :( You need help and I wish I could get it for you... Why would the hospital just send you straightaway back home? Don't they want to make sure that you'll be safe? Doesn't make any sense. :-/ To me, anyway... I hope that you feel better soon... keep going the way you've been, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute at times. *more cuddles*

*cuddles Laura* Wow, a 4.0 overall is amazing!! I've got a 3.805 right now, it just dipped this past semester because even though I got good grades, some weren't A's and so, well, yeah. It's frustrating because I think subconsciously I'm still trying to compete with my sister (who graduated in 2006 at the top of her class of ~900, triple major and a 3.989 overall I think?). GAHHH, that still makes me annoyed... lol. I'm just not a genius like she is... but I guess I do have people skills? :-X which she can lack at times. I dunno. :(

Hope your sleep schedule gets straightened out a bit as uni starts... don't want you to be exhausted all of the time in your classes!! Oh, and what prereqs does Iowa have for abnormal psych? *hugs*

I'm doing okayish, I guess. Just got up a bit ago, had my meds as I was anxious, but am feeling pretty good. Today we'll probably start back up on our exercise routine and see how that goes. Or tomorrow, I don't know for sure. I'm looking forward to it, though... should be good. I want to lose weight soo badly... :( I'm so fat, or feel that way at least. :(

*cuddles for the lurkers*

RYL family: Doikers is my brother
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! - Anatole France.

Scarletdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote