Thread: Hi?
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
muzzii
(They/he)

I am currently:
Hi?

Hi, I know I've not been around here for quite a while, but I just need to talk, I've been feeling really terrible lately, I know part of it's probably my fault as I'm quite bad at remembering my meds... I've been having really strong urges to self harm and I know that the only reason I haven't yet is because I'm living with my girlfriend now, so we are together mot of the time... I don't know, I've been feeling really anxious about pretty much everything recently too, I don't even know why a lot of it is.

I'm also going to Thailand next month. I'm excited, of course but I'm also quite terrified, especially of the flight, but also when I get there, I'm not going to know anyone, and I going to thousands of miles away from the people I love and I am scared. I kind of feel like I can't talk to my Girlfriend about it because I know that she's worried about me leaving too and I don't want to worry her even more and make her feel worse about me going...

I don't really know what I'm asking for here, just a little bit of support please? Maybe?

muzzii is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :