View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 11:47 AM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
switching mind topics

Hello All

Im stuck, lately I have been thinking about a lot of things and worrying about it too much, but at the moment I am trying to get a few things done on my computer and I am finding myself jumping between different topic in my head and not getting anything done like I am naturally brainstorming and quick switching between different things. I have had to remove all of the apps on my laptop, severely limit my access to social media. Just so I can type an email or research for something specific I have even installed Hold App on my iPhone, so I ain't tempted to scroll through social media apps

Like i would be writing an email to a penfriend to keep myself occupied and then be moving to different things automatically. What about the research for books, I need for my course? what about flicking through social political ebooks, psychology degree and thinking about that and feeling so overwhelmed wondering why I am failing so much.

The other day, I was so focused!!

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :