View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #8
Animad

You NEED to get this checked out. It sounds like a pretty bad infection. If that sets into your bloodstream it could literally mean you being in hospital in a coma fighting for your life and people on here have been in that situation (as I've had PMs saying "it's a good job you told me to go to hospital because..."). The earlier you go the better and as others have said, yes, it is your choice to SI, even if it feels like it's not at the time, so you have to look at the consequences of your actions which is hard especially if you're young but still, that's life. Really the best thing would be to tell the truth to everyone and get treatment you need but if you really can't do that then you could try lying as to how you got the cut but that really isn't the best idea but whatever way you look at this I REALLY think you need to get this checked out. It is past the point of ANYTHING you can do at home be able to sort it out. I've got some wounds at the moment that I know full well may get infected. They occurred when I was working. Now I had access there to the drugs I need (though it would be illegal for me to have got them) but I'm watching how it goes and the only reason I've not been to the doctor yet to get precautionary antibiotics is because I happen to have an appointment with my doctor on tues anyway.

This really does need to be looked at.