View Single Post
Old 19-11-2016, 10:41 AM   #6
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

Thank you for replying. I just feel that although a crime has been committed that it's my fault. I should of done something to prevent it. Was I misleading because I was manic and asked for it? I just feel so dirty and disgusting and like a whore.

Why is it that once you've been assaulted your liable to be done many times after? Do we do something wrong?

HTT came yesterday and the guy was an arse and asked are you actually low. I got pissed so basically said I didn't want to work with them. And they said they will have to consider the risk and speak to my cc. But I rang them up later and asked for only female due to the issue.

I'm really scared. Images keep replaying in my head. I want to cry but I'm numb. I want to be out of it. But I can't be. How can things be this bad?

I've set a date and a plan but I don't know. I wish I knew how to live a life without any flashbacks and images playing. But I can't. Therefore it's leading me to this. I don't know. Self care is out of the window. I'm trying to be at work but I can't concentrate and it's getting bad. The flashbacks intensify. How do I cope being at work?

Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar

Call me R -

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln

Fire Fly is offline   Reply With Quote