View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 08:13 PM   #7
ButterflyKisses

I am currently:

Thankyou so much to everyone. I like the idea of "fake it to make it", I might try that out tonight at work. I dont want to be fake tho, but if i can fake my confidence up a bit, that cant hurt anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensAngel13 View Post
Thats the exact situation i am in infact i am crying right now. I really think everyone hates me and when i meet a guy i am so clingy 2 them they get scared off and then they hate me and it makes the situation worse :(
help us out some one
*hugs* I has the same problem with guys, with my first 2 boyfriends I was so so clingy and it ended up smacking me in the face u know? so I "learnt" from that and did the complete opposite with my boyfriends since, and now I cant get close to them at all! Its a no-win situation =(
I dunno how to help u, accept *hugs*.

Its harder when I dunno who I hate anymore. I thought I hated the bullies, but when I see them out and about sumtimes, I dont actually feel hate towards them, its more numbness. I think I hate myself more tbh.

I keep just trying to think, I'm better than them, I'm prettier than them, I'm more successful than them. I have a hard time believeing it tho

If I could sleep forever
I could forget about everything

ButterflyKisses is offline   Reply With Quote