Thread: Spice Addiction
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #9
Ileana
Amarantos Everlasting

I am currently:

Hi there. I know exactly what you mean. I tried k2 and another brand called Kush when I was working at a palce that sold them...I admit that I, as well, got hooked. It's not like regular weed at all (I think it's stronger). I am now convinced it creates dependency...especially if you have an addictive personality or are already addicted to something else. I was already doing other drugs when I tried it but after trying it it became a regular drug for me, mainly because of it's availability and how cheap it is compared to other things...I wish I could tell you how to deal with it but I don't know myself...all I know is that you should try to stop. I think I'm already having health issues because of my abuse of this. I've gotten in the habit of doing coke and smoking spice literally every day and when you smoke it daily it kind of messes with your lungs (and I already have lung/breathing problems but I think it's making them worse) and your mental state too...and it is hard to quit, I can tell.

I mean, I'm hypocritically telling you to stop it but it's because I know from experience how addictive it is. I have many friends who are also hooked on it and I know it's become an issue and they want to make it illegal...but where I live it's still available almost everywhere.
Anyway, you and me both...should stop using it. It's not even safe. The fact that they label them 'Not for human consumption' should have put us off...

Last edited by Ileana : 30-04-2012 at 11:53 AM.

"...that incremental suicide of turning your life into a dream, to make being awake as similar to sleep as possible. Drowsily, lazily, dry-mouth your way through the day's ceremonies, fumble your way back into the dew-bather you never really left, draped in brown, brown now all around, the haze!" - Russell Brand on drug addiction.

"Si ma êkh gûndo piyiamásko...ándo bírto barruno. Bírto, bírto barruno."