View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 01:04 AM   #2
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

:( What a difficult situation.

Really - if you're thinking she is suicidal it should not be a secret. Are you able to talk to her about your concerns, and tell her that you're worried, suggest you go to a counsellor with her or that she should tell an adult? I do think you should tell someone. Sometimes when this happened to me I told my friend that I was worried and I had to tell someone, and if she didn't then I would.

I don't know, I hope someone else can give you some advice because it is a tricky situation. I too worry that it might push them over the edge, but also, if something bad does happen you don't want to think back with regret knowing you could have stopped it? At least if you tell someone - and she does get "pushed" closer to the edge - people will be aware to watch her closely and keep her safe.

Sorry, I have rambled. Please tell someone - it shouldn't be burdening on you being the only one who knows, and if you tell an adult hopefully they can help. I don't know who you want to tell but, it might help to give them some factsheets or information about "how to help someone who is suicidal" so they can react appropriately too.

All the best xxx

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote