View Single Post
Old 30-05-2020, 11:54 AM   #2406
Soft Kitty

You've worked hard to be more comfortable talking to your CPN on the phone, big well done. Giving her a call on Monday sounds like a really good idea - keep reminding yourself that she said you could.

I'm really sorry you hurt yourself. Do you think there's anything you can do to help your head feel better?

I was reflecting on what you said previously about allowing things with the other worlds to just be (instead of challenging them). I hope I've got that right. I think it was very wise - not everything needs to be fought and questioned, though perhaps it's important to be mindful of whether your responses are helpful to you (as it feels as though they may hurt you at times, and you don't deserve that).

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Relating

I get voices that tell me to hurt myself, and they can really upset me and make me angry because I don't want to do as they say but feel as though I have to. I'm trying to learn to step back and allow them to be, rather than reacting to them. It's really hard, but I think it's possible to make progress.

I guess I'm wondering if that might be an option for you. That instead of grappling to understand, or pushing away, the experiences could just... be. No need to respond to this, it's just an option and definitely not intended to make you feel more chaotic inside.

Hoping for a calmer day for you.

Soft Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote