Thread: why bother?!
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 12:29 AM   #149
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Oh. Then no. And I think you need to start talking to support staff and psychologist tbh. You have a lot of support available in addition to online things and even if it’s not how you wish it was, it’s better than nothing and if you can work out how to work together it could really help you. The more you talk to them, the better they’ll be able to understand you and adapt their approach to be supportive and helpful for you. Shutting them down doesn’t seem like it’s really helping you or leading to any positive changes in your life x
This. They can help you in ways ryl cannot. You seem to want an immediate response hence why you post more than one post in a short space of time. Ryl is not immediate due to various factors. The staff are immediate if you make the effort to talk to them.

I am beginning to wonder what we can do in this thread as every suggestion you have had you dont seem to want. If you want someone to support you in your attempt at committing suicide then you won't find it here as that's not what ryl is about.

Last edited by not_so_insig : 11-10-2020 at 01:00 AM.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is online now   Reply With Quote