View Single Post
Old 25-03-2012, 02:12 AM   #23245
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I don't regularly post here but I have been a member of this thread for several years and read it almost everyday. I remember the incident all too well, not so much because I was personally involved in supporting you or anything but because I watched the crash that followed and the reaction from people O do care about. I agree with a lot of what Dash and ferretmonster have said. I also dot like the way some of your first message 'back' was written. Even though I was not involved your actions just confirmed a lot of suspicion and trust issues I was already having with people, furthermore it is the kind of horrific lies and manipulation you showed that just encourage the negative stereotypes and treatment of people with BPD. Having lost a parental figure i also was almost insulted that you could trivilise that pain by lying about it and manipulating to get attention! Post all you like, everyone has a right to post and when I reply then I will be civil but like Dash said... Trust has to be earned and regaining it when you have lost it is even more difficult. It will be a long time, if ever before I believe a word you say. I am glad you report things are improving for you though and I hope that continues. I accept and understand people act in characteristically when I'll but that does not excuse everything. I don't post much here anymore, like I said because the thread is not how it once was so I do not have as much right as more long term regular posters and I accept that but I still wanted to make my feelings known.

*leaves hugs and love for everyone who needs them*

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote