View Single Post
Old 15-12-2012, 02:16 AM   #17
1big_oso3

I am a diagnosed schizophrenic adolescent but out of what I've seen I'm different my voices scream at me 4 scream murder and 1 is a deep voice explaining one, my hallucinations involve dead people, blood and so on and apparently, I have no idea why, my thought's are not unorganized no but their well organized and my intelligence is higher than my grade level. What I am basically here to say is this, yes anti psychotics can cause major depression and can worsen you'r mental sate. My proof is simple, me, I have been on many medication's, I'm guessing more than 20, if I'm right, and have been in and out of behavioral hospital's 5 time's in 3 year's. I've been on high doses of medication's my last one was seroquel 800 mg a day. I have decided after much time wasted in facility's like Valle Del Sol and A New Leaf and much time wasted on medication's to start my own experiment and stop services as well as medication's. What I have found so far is this, those that have failed anti psychotics have one drug that has less side affect's and has better result's and that drug is simple, medical marijuana. It has been proven that medical marijuana help's with schizophrenia. In regular marijuana it has high level's of THC witch is the bad guy and witch causes a reaction with schizophrenia and a small amount of CBD but in medical marijuana there is low level's of THC and higher amount of CBD and that CBD is the good guy in marijuana witch is used to prevent the induction of psychotic symptoms. All I know right now is this anti psychotic's have serious side affect's and may or may not work for the one's prescribed to this drug but medical marijuana has few side affect's and has better result's. If any one has more information that can help me with my research please let me know it would help me out a lot and if any other schizophrenic person can share with me their experiences and medication's used so i can find an answer to our related problem. Thank you for reading this and for what ever help you may provide. I know it's hard for us to live with this but I know if we gather our knowledge we can find an answer that will cure our illness for good. I have been suffering with this since age 13 I am currently 17 about to be 18 in March and am a small known music artist known as Big Oso (Spanish for bear) my music has inspired people with their live's my only word's to say is this, like in my new song "Believe", do not stop chasing you'r dream's, do not let any one say you can't do what you want, but most importantly do not let any thing get in the way of what you have dream'd of for so long, my dream is to make a difference in this world and help other's with their life and thank's to my fiance my dream's can be accomplished and my problem can be controlled thank's to her undying love that drop's my chances of having another psychotic episode from 100 to 0. To every one, please take of you'r selves and take care of the one's you love as I will with my fiance and our 2 beautiful kid's.

1big_oso3 is offline   Reply With Quote