View Single Post
Old 17-05-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
Margo

I am currently:
Virtual Psych ward!

I just had this dumb idea...

I've twice been in a psych ward. Scary f'ing place sometimes. There were some good and bad sides to a psych ward.

Good: You were safe and you didn't have to worry. People there understood you.
Bad: You're locked up (my biggest beef). And everybody there were in for bad reasons.
Bad: When the ward was full. They couldn't always accept patients or even if it wasn't full, they refused patients because they didn't believe them or gave them the old's "You should know better"

So, what I propose, is that we have a virtual ward. This is for the people who aren't feeling well or unsafe to check in (hopefully) at least daily. Just to give us an update.

I know that some of of you won't be able to update because of lack of convenient internet access but give us an ETA of your next post.

Please don't mind my spelling mistakes.

This isn't my forum. It's yours. Feel free to add anything or to just to tell me to shut-up.

Be good, be safe,

Take care,

D'

(written by Demonic 2004)

Last edited by random.swirls : 06-05-2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: removing easter egg!
Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
96 Hugs Given By :
*hidden_pain*, .Poisonous.Cyanide., 3 inches from the edge, =xSexyOrangeCandyx=, afraidtogetbackup, air35, Akhilandeshvari, AlexiaJayy, Allie White, anarchistl0ve, Bambi, beatrice1981, beautiful_mistake, beautyishighlyoverrated, Bella_forever, BoundNoMore, bubbles12444, Chrisb, clobo, Comely, Commoner-Kou, craving tears, CrazyChaoticMess, cullenlove, darknature, Darkwings44, DaVengenzz, deborah, drinkuptheocean, dusky, englishrose, Fallinstar0317, Field Of Paper Flowers, for narnia., forgivemenot, getting_by, GlitterTrashDoll, GreenBubblegum, Habibi, hellokittymad, Hells, IamNOTok-listen2me, JaffaKayk, Jetforce, JigokuShoujo, Julilly, just-another-gurl, Kirkland, Kitkat :), kona, LeiahPoem, lexi541, LilTom, lost in dreams, Losthewaye, Lost_Girl, Lovelyhorse, MagpieBlues, MamaBear., mandy67, MaskedGirl, Maud, minnie, Mist93, Monsoon, Mute.Scream, one_step_closer, Only Distraction, pixiedust_11, Purple_Goddess, RaeRae716, Rainbow-Angel, Raito Yagami, random.swirls, Rhinestone, ruined08, Scarletts Web, Secret Pain, SecretMe, Silently_Crying, sillyputty, skyran, Slip, Steel Maiden, Stop! Hammer Time, summer87, symbol5405, theycallmejazz, xpop tartx, xtiggerx, xxjuliexx, xXLost_and_BrokenXx, xXxFallenAngelxXx, xyon, [?]Rebel[!], ~Grace~