View Single Post
Old 17-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #14
* imagine.. *
previously known as luzin_grip!

I am currently:

Thank you so much,,

well.. i spoke to my dad... unbelievable how calm i was....
it's scary and - a little relieving? (i'm not sure if that is the word..) but it's like he was 2 people in 1... my sister saw it too... it's so crazy... he was like

1) "NO , NO WAY. -MY- HOUSE -MY- RULES. IN THIS HOUSE THIS IS HOW IT GOES: U DONT GO OUT AT NIGHT, U WAKE UP EARLY, YOU COOK, YOU CLEAN, YOU WORK AT THE OFFICE IF YOUR JOB STARTS LATER. OR YOU WORK AT OFFICE ALL DAY IF U HAV NO JOB AND FRIENDS ARE FOR WHERE U WORK OR STUDY. NO OUTSIDE FRIENDSHIPS , NO OUTSIDE ANYTHING. AND IN -MY- HOUSE, THIS IS HOW U GET MARRIED. NO WAY. YOU HAVE -NO- CHOICE, WHY WEREN'T U BORN IN A WHITE HOUSE?!!

(because i didnt get a choice dad)

EXACTLY, SO NOW U HAVE NO CHOICE EITHER. -NO WAY- YOU
-HAVE- TO GET MARRIED THIS WAY, -IT'S HOW IT IS- NO WAY, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!!!!!

and then..................

2) EITHER U DO IT -MY- WAY , OR YOU LEAVE. PLEASE I BEG YOU, -LEAVE-. I'M HAPPILY SAYING IT... DO U WANT TO LEAVE? GO!!! PLEASE, I BEG YOU JUST GO. STOP TORTURING ME. MY WAY, OR YOU GO. LEAVE TO LONDON AND NEVER CONTACT US AGAIN.

I said i'd leave... he turned back to 1)
saying i had no choice etc
then back to 2)
and it was back and fourth and
he sweared a lot at me and told me i was scum and cursed me saying my children would hurt me because i am hurting him.
and cursed me a husband who "WILL SET U STRAIGHT".
"IT'S KARMA" he said. K.A.R.M.A.

"Sometimes in order to move forward,
you have to stop wishing for a better past..."

* imagine.. * is offline   Reply With Quote