View Single Post
Old 19-04-2009, 11:17 AM   #5
tamobhuuta

dude, it got made! yay for boredom in the early hours.

i was only diagnosed with psychosis this year (under ? psychotic depression) but i've been hearing the Voice since i was 14. he started off telling me to starve myself, then moved on later to cutting and telling me to kill myself. summer last year he started telling me i wasn't human and all kinds of stories like that. by now, i believe them. my SH started along with some kind of depression when i was 13, but the Voice just commandeered it. in the past i also had people reading my thoughts.
i started meds at the beginning of the year and it's helped a lot with the Voices, but not much with the beliefs they gave me. whenever i hear the Voice, which is less often now, it still seems real, but it's easier to fight him now i have time by myself as well.
also recently it's like the Voice has been putting slightly paranoid thoughts in my head and strange images, because he can't talk to me. but i don't know what to make of that.

woah that was too long for an introduction really but too late now.

i hope Anais gets let go soon banana89 maybe the APs need some time to work? i know mine took a while to kick in and that just gave the Voice an opportunity to try to get me to give up.

[Zara] i know what you mean about it seeming real. i don't think you have to persuade yourself it's not real to be able to cope with it, sometimes i think it's ok to work out a way through, within the 'psychosis', because it's real for us.
sorry if i'm not allowed to say that, just my opinion.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is online now   Reply With Quote