View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 03:35 AM   #13
PrincessVegeta_x
I'm epic!

I am currently:

People who bully others tend to have serious issues of their own. There is NOTHING wrong with you at all, you're a lovely person. Nobody hates you... and if they do, that's their own fault and they are missing out on having a wonderful friend.

I was bullied all the way through school you know, and I did let it interfere with my life. I had a long history of anxiety regarding seeing the bullies again, but I've come face to face with them and it amused me when I did. One of the girls who bullied me is on benefits and can't get a job because she has no qualifications, and the other girl works at McDonald's. I'm at university and, with any luck, am going to be much better off than those two.

DO NOT let this destroy you, come out on top. You deserve to be happy and healthy. And hun, if you ever see the bullies again, just smile at them and show that you haven't let them ruin your life. Because you will have a great life!

So yes... I believe you can get over bullying.
xx

"How can I be a gynecologist? I can barely look a woman in the eye!"

If you like Glee & have a thing for the Kurt/Blaine pairing please click this link, thx! x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bvJULBFYz4

PrincessVegeta_x is offline   Reply With Quote