View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 09:50 AM   #5
dandelionsandfairies

I am currently:

I don't know I think I'd be pretty irritated if my daughter came home to tell me that she needed the toilet but the teacher wouldn't let her go. Yes breaks and lunch are ample time to go but kids are kids and I don't schedule when I have a wee. As for the swearing whilst I agree it's unacceptable behaviour in school, and it sounds atrocious coming from a child. The best thing you can do is being an educator of better language. The child has obviously learnt that outside of school at such a young age, whether at home or just heard something. Swearings part of our world, and kids are in our world too. If they hear an adult use bad language they pick everything up! Just educate them, sit down with them and id teach him alternative words when he got angry but also tell him that its inappropriate to be using any angry words at his teacher in school. You're an educator, give them knowledge. I know it's hard because you need to have so much patience but this is the reality of being a primary teacher!! . The lad may have an older teenage sister or brother that uses those words, someone on the TV, the internet etc. I think it's becoming more and more difficult to keep your kids sheltered!

dandelionsandfairies is offline   Reply With Quote