View Single Post
Old 21-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #3616
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissa View Post
Hallo Oly, sorry I haven't been around.
It's great news that your DLA has been increased to middle rate, although why it's not high rate I'll never know!

Sorry to hear other things aren't so great at the moment, especially with the carer. I hope the social worker continues to be helpful for you.

It was lovely to read what you wrote about hoping to live with C one day, and what great friends you are. It sounds like it would work well, and I hope it becomes possible soon!

Don't know if you've answered this already, but when are your exams?
Hiya. It's ok. How have you been?

Thanks. I think I should get high rate too... the housing manager was a bit a cow because she was shocked when I said I was applying for a higher DLA rate.

I just got back-paid just over £800 for the DLA though, so I'm pretty happy about that; I can go and buy that solid-state hard drive for my laptop (about £120) :)

Thanks. My social worker has been very good but she is leaving at the end of this month for a year's worth of maternity leave. I will be getting a CPN in place of her and I'm worried it won't work out, even if my social worker said that the CPN I'll be getting is very good.

Thanks, C and I are great friends, I don't think I'd be alive without him. But I am concerned about how we will function without the support (C lives with his parents) as C has Asperger's as well, and it affects him differently to me, but enough to make me worry about how we'll function. My autism advocate said to me that we may need to find out about a support worker....

My exams are:
Physiology: 04/5/12; time 3 hours 45 minutes
Pharmacology: 08/5/12; time 3 hours

I get 25% extra time, hence why they are long.

PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.

Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote