View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 07:56 PM   #18
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

I'm going to see my dad over the reading week we have because with three cats its hard to get any work done at home and the library is closed. My youngest cat Sooty is still a kitten and likes sitting on my laptop/desk/writing paper if I'm working, he prefers me to pay him attention instead! Plus I've been so busy so I haven't seen him in a while.

Technically we're supposed to have a week off but the college are giving us two as long as we use one of them as a reading week. We've been given tons of work and have 3 assignment deadlines for the two weeks after the holidays (21st, 28th and 29th of October) so I don't imagine it'll be much of a holiday! I passed 2 of them last year but I have to resit them because the outcomes are slightly different this year.

The class I started the course with last year before I had to suspend/defer graduated today. It made me a bit sad, I know I have mental health difficulties and am dealing with the death of my mum but it should've been me graduating today too. Was hard watching them all walking through town with their gowns on, and seeing photos etc on facebook. I know I'm doing better this year, everyone is so proud of how well I'm doing compared to even this time last year but I can't help feeling sad.

The Worst Witch is online now   Reply With Quote