View Single Post
Old 13-04-2007, 07:08 AM   #1
Aidee

I am currently:
Disclaimer, Forum Rules and Info On Requesting First Aid Advice -YOU MUST READ BEFORE POSTING

Medical Disclaimer

This information and advice published or made available through the web site and forums accessed through the RECOVERYOURLIFE.COM domain does not and is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nurse, or other health care provider. Nor is it intended to replace or supersede any past, current or future doctor-patient relationship, or any other professional relationship you may have with a health care provider.

As a courtesy, we do not discuss heath information with anyone who is not relevant to the issue, however, there is no expectation of privacy for any personal or health related information posted in this forum or on RECOVERYOURLIFE.COM. By posting in this forum, you accept that the information posted on RECOVERYOURLIFE.COM may be accessed by any member, and may be used in a manner other than what you may have intended.

The resources on this web site are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. The information on this web site is not for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. This site is not for diagnosis or treatment of yourself or others.

You should consult a physician in all matters relating to your health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Any action on your part in response to the information provided in this web site is at your discretion and is wholly your responsibility.

Readers should feel free to consult their own physicians or professional advisers concerning the information on this web site. RECOVERYOURLIFE.COM makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided on or through the RECOVERYOURLIFE.COM web site regarding any treatments, actions, or application of medications. RECOVERYOURLIFE.COM is not liable to any parties, in any country, for any direct or indirect consequence, subsequent action, claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this web site and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it.

For the avoidance of all doubt you are responsible for your own actions.

Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.

One Hug Given By: