View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #374
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodypond View Post
So. Hi everyone :) I think I might be lesbian or bisexual. I really dont know. I am happily Christian and live in a very religious house. My dad is fairly grossed out and misunderstanding of gay people, and my mom disagrees with it but has at least a. It of a more open mind. She loves "Will and Grace" if that counts for anything :)

Anyways. Ive always found myself looking at girl's and caught myself staring. I mean, ive had crushes on guys a few times, but it always has to do with their personalities. I cant really imagine myself being intimate withthem. I find the idea of having intercourse very uncomfertable. Also, I always picked the sweet boys who had sorta pretty faces ...:)

I don't know what to think.

I had one experience with a girl before. We were spending the night at another friends house and had to share a bed. We sort of just felt around a bit from the hips up... I was only 14 I wasn't gonna do anything else :) but I liked it. I was so confused in the morning though. I was scared I had disappointed God and avoided her like the plague after that. She asked me if I was bi (I knew she was. And I knew she liked me.) I said no because I really couldn't come to terms with anything then.

I have nothing against gay people and have nothing against being one, at least not beyond the fear of how my family would react. I just feel the need to know for sure.

Help?

I have nothing g with
I kind of went through the same thing for a while - only now I'm positive that I definitely do like guys, so I'm not completely a lesbian, but I might be bi. I don't know.

Being a Christian and dealing with your sexuality is weird. I mean, according to the bible, it's wrong, but everyone is a sinner and homosexuality is no worse sin than any other sin. And you can't help the way you feel. So the feelings aren't wrong, but technically sexual acts with the same gender are. But any sexual acts at all before marriage are wrong according to the bible, so I've already sinned in that area. Not that it makes it okay, but what I'm saying is God won't love you any less and it's not like you're worse than any other Christian just because you're probably gay :)

But anyways, I reiterate what the above said: don't worry about labels for now, just kind of see where life takes you. PM me if you ever need someone to talk to! :)

"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."

~Rachel~

Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote