View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~

I am currently:
please help me. My friend, I'm so worried,

I’m worried about Katelyn, she said something that worried me today she said quote “Sometimes I wish that someone would break into my house and kill me,” and it reminded me of me right before I tried to kill myself. I don’t want to tell on her…but I think I have to. She seems happy, but so did I when I was suicidal. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to hurt her, but I’m afraid that telling will hurt her; I’m also afraid that NOT telling will hurt her. She also has this cut on her arm, and she said it was an accident, but I’m beginning to think she’s lying. I don’t know what to do for her. She’s putting up a front, making herself look happy, but she’s not. She has a lot up cuts on her, and she says they came from her dog, but I don’t know if I believe that anymore. I'm so worried about her...I don't know...do you think I should tell someone?? I'm afraid to. becuase I'm afraid if I tell I'll push her over the edge and she's try to kill herself. it feels like I'm walking on eggshells...I'm so worried....

help this broken soul of mine </3

Riku3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
7 Hugs Given By :