View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:
rant about my dad

i spoke to my dad today, contact with him has been erratic, he left when i was 5.

he had a major stroke last year because he is an alcoholic, yet he still drinks. he also has psychosis induced by the alcohol. he has been sectioned and in prison and in rehab.

he is going to rehab again for 6 months. apparently in Hertfordshire, he doesn't know where in Hertfordshire or when he is going. But he has said they have already agreed to drive him to come and see me (which is weird because he will be in there for alcohol problems, i doubt they will drive him to see anyone, especially as they have no idea if i will give him alcohol or something, which i would never do, but they dont know that)

he is also saying a load of crap about my mum. he said he heard that she was in love with someone other than her husband (my step-dad) and someone else was in love with her.
im pretty sure this is bullshit, but i dont know why he would say that? for what purpose?
i know hes not very well, but it still hurt.

and i dont know if its just me being paranoid, but i think he sounds more aggressive than he used to. hes never been an aggressive person, he was in prison for ABH, but i never heard the entire story.

i just dont know what has happened to him. i dont know what to believe. im thinking about asking him for his care coordinators phone number so i can ask him/her. im worried about him.
he nearly died last year because of drinking, and he still cant walk, talk or see properly, and yet he still drinks.

i dont know what to do? i dont know if there is anything i can do.

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Cacoethes is online now   Reply With Quote
5 Hugs Given By :