View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
TrapKick

I am currently:
Tick Bite, Scar Itches

Hi,

I'm new to this place but I thought I would share my story as I was looking for the reason why my scar itches. I think I found it on another forum.

About 3 years ago I was visiting my Sister in North Carolina and was walking through the woods and must have gotten a tick. I went back to her house and attempted to remove the tick. I thought I had it all but was never quite sure if the head was left in there.

Time passed and I developed a red bump and it itched very bad on a daily basis. And this tick bit was in my pelvic region so it's not a place where you want to be itching all the time....

Around 2 years after and suffering day to day with horrible itching sensations I decided to go to the Dr. and he told me to put some cream on it... I was very upset at this answer. I had constant itching that lasted sometimes hours on a daily basis and I was convinced that there must be some piece of tick left in there!

Time to take matters into my own hands, I proceeded to attempt to dig this piece of tick out of my pelvis!

After a few minutes my wife walked in so I had to quit. I made sure not to go to deep and to only stay "skin deep". And I never found that freaking piece of tick I was looking for.

It helped the itching for about 6 months and then it came back. It's been 2 years since I tried to dig it out and it just itched this morning like crazy and I had a hard time driving and scratching my crotch at the same time. So first thing I did when I came to work was try and look something up which brought me to this site.

I guess I will try some cocoa butter.

Last edited by TrapKick : 03-02-2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: removed tip sharing
3 Hugs Given By :