View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #6303
D-liscious
I wouldn't change the pain for what I've learned

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88shelz View Post
How are you feeling Debbie?
Im definitely going down a road i don't want to be and also feel guilty. As a mum its feels like we aren't allowed to be down and struggling but unfortunately it does happen and is very common. I try to keep positive but at the minute it is so hard. Id love to just run away some days and hide away.
oh so sorry to hear your not so good, it really sucks! it doesent help that the dark nights are closing in and we havent really had a summer

things are not good here, I had an argument with Tom and I told him i hate my life, now he keeps bringing it up and saying its not normal, Ill admit this to you, but not to myself or any professional but i dont feel well (in a mental health way), im crying all the time, now saul walks around saying sauls crying its affecting the kids.

I just cant do it im a **** mother, Rebecca (here is the big fear) is going to turn out like me, she is going to end up having a **** life and hating herself suffering from mental health problems and self harming. she needs another mother 'Im not good enough and i just dont want her to gorw up like me

reach for the stars

D-liscious is offline   Reply With Quote