View Single Post
Old 15-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #8
Tessar

I am currently:

Thank you HighHopes. I'm going back next week & desperately want to continue with this. It feels a bit like now or never. Today I feel all over the place, overwhelmed by it all, very shaky. When driving to work i had to pull over & just let the tears out. I almost went back home but decided to sit it out at work (i have caring colleagues, they noticed straight away that something was wrong. so nice to know people are there for you).
2 of my brothers were destined to be alcoholics they started very young so it put me off the drink totally. did me a favour i'm sure. i did write a load of stuff down & have made a realisation about finding what other people are thinking being distracting. instead of concentrating on what i'm saying, if i look at her then i go into "what's she thinking" mode & start looking for all sorts of signals. thanks coz i'd never picked up on the significance of this before.
When i said i felt uncomfortable, she said that was really good to know because it means we can pace things accordingly & not push too hard.

Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote