View Single Post
Old 24-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #33601
MammaMia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribenalion View Post
Should do, I mean I'm being irrational, it needs doing so I can eat again properly, but still, the thought of things poking around inside me terrifies me. :(

*hugs all* sorry for my lack of individuals, I just feel terrible and my memory is horrific right now
*cuddles tight* What terrifies you about it? Feel free to PM if you want it to be kept private x

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart View Post
I don't know if it's time or if I will regret it only if I keep it in much longer, I will bottle it. And now I feel I'm being utterly stupid.
You know you can tell us, but we won't push or force you. Be kind to yourself, especially if you feel able to tell. Do you know what's stopping you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole94 View Post
lia-we cant force you into telling us, but i'm sure you will feel a lot better when you have, and you shouldnt bottle things up, its not good for you. but you're not being stupid hun.
*agrees*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer View Post
Wow, the ward IS moving quite quickly at the moment, hasn't been like this for awhile - you're right, Hels. :)

Oh & Kahlia & Hels - I've been counting weeks and it was 12 weeks for me on Wednesday so now I'm confused... lol... because I know that we were synced up at some point, so how could it go wrong? I've been going by counting weeks with each Wednesday... ahhh, brain totally NOT WORKING. :( But congrats to you anyway!!! XD *cuddles*
Well...I think me & Kahlia count by months so like everytime it's the 25th in Australia/England we are another month free?? Every time I've give up, I've counted the first four weeks, then one month, two, etc!!! Does that make sense???

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowedsoul View Post
Er okay this half an hour should be interesting. Erm
What do you mean?

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote