View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 02:20 PM   #140
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Ultimately you have done the right thing in telling your boss about your self-certification, a week off or so should really help and improve your panic attacks and give you time to get things into perspective for your situation(s) Sometimes it is about leaving the situation for a short while to see how you feel and seeing it fresh eyes once you feeling calmer.

But it's also about looking at ways you can cope with the illness and manage the stress in the first place and reaching out for some much-needed support and therapy.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote