View Single Post
Old 16-08-2011, 01:54 AM   #20
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

how is your night going? remember to get plenty of sleep, thats one thing that can really effect your mood and ability to cope with things.

that is sooooo frustrating of her to do that. though, for the next time, sometimes they want you to explain again because the notes were brief (think how hard it is to take notes in class, but now having to talk to the teacher at the same time, and ask questions, and catch all the information and process it) or because they want it in your words, etc....

you're right that there isn't a quick fix. i would love for there to be one. but there isn't. its like... when you're travelling. you're going somewhere really cool, and know that it'll be great when you get there, but you can't snap your fingers and appear there. you've got to pack and go on the train/bus/plane and sit at the airports and take the taxi etc to get to your destination.. but its worth it, right?

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote