View Single Post
Old 24-03-2018, 04:15 AM   #1
Recoveredbutbroken

I am currently:
Sick of being a victim

For most of my life I have been a victim whether it's verbal, emotional or the worse physical. From my father when I was 5 and again when I was 17 to my ex who lived using me as his punching bag. But to have your nephew do the same thing just takes abuse to a when other level. So many times he would hit me because of his bad temper and needed to take his frustration off on someone. Now the last few years his temper has gotten worse because he drinks. Now this isn't just 1 or 2 drinks but more like as many as he can handle and that's alot.

What's even worse is everytime he would hit me he didn't get arrested. See my family thinks that is uncalled for, so I wasn't allowed to call the police. There was one time where I did call and he was arrested but that was because he snuck a knife at my throat and yes he was drunk. I even had a restraining order on him so he wasn't allowed to come within 100 feet of me. Oh BTW he is 29 and still lives at home. Yes I do too but that's because I can't work because of my back and I have to stay here until I'm approved for disability.

Now the reason why I came on here was to say that it happened again. Not the knife but he slapped me really hard to the point it knocked me to my knees. This time I didn't care what my family wanted because I called the police. I even had one who talked me until 3 police cars showed up. I now need to decide whether to press charges or not????

Recoveredbutbroken is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By: