View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 09:15 PM   #1
Kaybarr

I am currently:
I need to hear other peoples' opinions/thoughts... tw SI

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right; helpful advice is very welcome lol. But anyway, a SH-related question has been nagging at me for a while now, and I don't know how to find an answer besides just asking people, so here I am.

You know how, in the minds of the general public, and possibly in reality idk, there's a sort of hierarchy of different SH's being "worse" or "more severe" than others? Like, some methods are taken more seriously than others? I hope that makes sense..

With that sort of hierarchical concept in mind - and I hope it's okay to ask; if it isn't please do just lmk - do you think it's worse to carve words as opposed to typical cutting? or are they comparable? I think there's more stigma and social risk with carving, but as far as one's body is concerned, it's pretty much the same level of injury...
Yeah I really want some other thoughts about this, thanks

Last edited by Kaybarr : 06-11-2019 at 09:22 PM. Reason: I'm a psych student, so I assumed you used SI here for "self-injury," but I realized it's probably "suicidal ideation"
Kaybarr is offline   Reply With Quote