View Single Post
Old 16-02-2011, 05:26 AM   #1
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.

I am currently:
Feel icky inside... *sexual content*

I got a message from my ex saying that he missed giving me head cause I was yummy. I was like WTF! And then he asked if we could meet up so he could do so. I told him I wouldnt cheat and he goes... "he wouldn't have to know". WTF!!!!!!!! I told him I loved mat and wouldn't cheat on him and that it was wrong and he's ****ing clueless! We were together for 3 years! How does he not know that cheating is on my list of things I would never ever do? I started thinking I was giving off some sort of vibe or something to say I was easy! I spoke to mat and told him about it and he was just worried about me. I didn't even contemplate not letting Mat know. I also spoke to my counsellor about it and she was like "uhh lack of boundaries much?" ha. It was just... foul. And inappropriate. I was feeling okay about it after speaking to mat and my counsellor but now? Now i'm home by myself and starting to get really shaky. It's bringing back some shitty memories of when my ex and i were together and blech.

Divorce papers are filed. They'll be served to him in the next week or so and then it goes to court on the 1st April and should be finalised by 1st May. Then I can have him blocked from my phone and he wont be able to contact me anymore.

But right now? I'm starting to panic and I don't know what to do! :(

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss

Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By: