View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 05:42 PM   #1849
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm really panicky, I'm not sure exactly why but it's probably a combination of really stupid things. I have to take the cats to the vet this evening and I'm worried about phoning for a taxi and then being in the taxi and then I don't know if I should ask the taxi if they will wait and take me home. I also had contact with three people in a short space of time today when I was walking home. Only very brief contact - one person had a conversation with me and then I walked a bit further and the postman waved to me then when he turned the corner another lady was close to me and just said hi but it all felt like too much interaction and I was very glad to get home. It would have been less than 5 minutes in total of interaction. I'm never going to be able to have a normal adult life. I'm so anxious and I'm worried about my brother because he is anxious too and has to face up to things on a daily basis. I kind of feel like just giving up on everything and hiding away but I do need to get my cats to the vet, that's important.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is online now   Reply With Quote