Thread: Recovery Tattoo
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #13
XXIVXXIXXI
Beautiful, Loved, Worthy, Free: REGARDLESS

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by makedamnsure View Post
Think carefully about location. And speak with your tattoo artist about where they think it might fit best.

I have one on my back (tramp stamp ) and whilst I love it, I don't notice it is there most of the time.

For something like yours, if you want to be able to see it yourself then on your leg or ribcage might be good places.
My main goal is to find a location where I can show it off, but it won't be difficult to cover it for work, etc. Something on the ribcage won't be shown off since I NEVER EVER EVER wear anything that will show it... same with the leg. I'm always in long pants.

And I'm not looking at a phoenix feather. I'm looking at a peacock feather. Peacocks and Phoenixes both have some related symbolisms. Although I'm definitely going to have to make sure there's some purple and hot pink in the design.

Look at me planning a tattoo when I can't even afford to go to the grocery store and buy an apple...

"'For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you...and will bring you back from captivity...'" Jeremiah 29:11-14a

XXIVXXIXXI is offline   Reply With Quote