View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 03:00 PM   #3
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:

Thank you guys, that's true about validation - I will mention it. They have started to write a 'script' about what is helpful and not helpful to say. One of them is freaking out about selfharm and saying I HAVE to go to A&E etc (unless I've told them I have OD'd then they will call an ambulance.

As for crisis team/IP - the professionals all believe hospital isn't beneficial for me so hospital isn't an option - even though I disagree. Certain wards have been helpful but the professionals want me in the community and now, I don't think the option of home visits from crisis team are an option either. I agree that it's 50/50 on whether it helps me or not, it depends on who it is and whether I can communicate with them.

My CC also said she can't offer more meetings as she doesn't have time but has called me or got an STR worker to call me. I am going to see if they can do home visits when I'm feeling really awful because it is sometimes a huge struggle to go to them and also that I have that with the STR worker because I don't see her in person at all, my CC just gets her to call to check on me occasionally and I don't trust her enough to be really open.

Thank you for your replies, I really appreciate your help <3

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote