View Single Post
Old 20-03-2011, 12:36 AM   #16
Animad

I know it's hard for you with all your beliefs and stuff and I don't think you're really bad and things for it and stuff which is why I'm not going down really hard on you whereas I have come down harder on others in the same situation. However, some things do need to be said, both to make sure you know the risks but also so that the rest of RYL don't think it's right and people don't get the idea that I'm suggesting that this is all totally fine or that it's the right way to be done/ encouraging you in any way as that in itself could get the forum (and myself) in a lot of trouble.

If you ever want to talk about things in private, if you feel that is easier, then feel free to PM me. I'll still however point out the risks just so you're totally sure and things.

Please don't hurt yourself anymore like you have been, you don't deserve it. I know if you feel they've gone against your beliefs you'll feel terrible and be really mad with them and things and also maybe even disgusted and that they've betrayed you and things but try to just ignore those feelings if you can and be careful with yourself. What's been done now is in the past, there's no way you can change that however much you may want to.